Change The Footer Links
The footer links within our themes can be edited using the WordPress Appearance Editor. They are not encrypted code, but editing the footer will require a very basic understanding of HTML. Of course, we appreciate anyone leaving credit to Organic Themes, but we understand the desire to change or remove the links. Follow the steps below to edit or remove the links:
1. Navigate to the Appearance > Editor within the WordPress admin.
2. Choose the “Footer” template from the list of templates on the right.
3. Within the template, you will need to edit the HTML code. An HTML link within the footer will look similar to this:
<a href="http://www.organicthemes.com/themes/" target="_blank"><?php _e("Organic Theme Name", 'organicthemes'); ?></a>
4. Change the URL, title and theme name, or you can simply delete the code to remove the link from the footer.
5. Do NOT delete any <div> tags, unless you are familiar with the code.
6. Update the file, and refresh your site to see the changes.